We’re very excited with our first six landing pages that have now received thousands of new visits. Best of all, new sign-ups are beginning to roll in! Thank you to all who have shared these pages with your RL contacts and please continue to do so.
Now that we’ve launched the pages, we’re ready to start improving them by adding testimonials from Second Life users to replace the current stock reviews we have there now.
Here is another opportunity to share your Second Life love by submitting an RL photo to our Flickr Gateway Group
Submit your photos here. I’ll be moderating the submission flow of photos and will choose the ones that best represent our Phase 1 landing page topics which are:
- Face shots (full body images won’t work, they need to be similar to what we’ve used on the landing pages already)
- Square aspect is ideal (but, we will crop if necessary)
- a minimum of 350 x 350 jpg
- 50-60 words about why you enjoy using Second Life to do the activity related to a page above
- Your RL First name
- Your RL location (your country will suffice)
We don’t need you to associate your Second Life identity with your RL first name. We won’t publish your SL identity even if you submit your photo through your Second Life Flickr account. We also welcome you to share your RL photo through your RL Flickr account, if you keep it separate.
Best wishes and thanks!
Canary Beck, Marketing Manager