Phoenix Viewer Release 184.108.40.2068 is out! There have been a lot of bug fixes and improvements on this version… It is definitely the version you want to be on!
Just a few of the many things we’ve fixed.
- Improved overall performance and stability!
- No more RLVa Assertion Failure errors!
- 42 group auto detection, no more tinkering with settings, it just works!
- Showcase TP links have been fixed to work properly now for Windows & Mac, Linux in our next release.
- Updated Webkit helping webpages load faster in the web browser, improved memory handling etc.
- The momentary viewer lockups experienced on 373, 725 and 818 should be a thing of the past.
- Texture jumping issues where textures load, then unload, load, then unload.. resolved!
- Updated Viewer tags are in this release. You’ll be able to see all the viewers out there more accurately
- Built in IRC client has been fixed! No more ??? ??? names in IRC rooms.
- Huge improvement to ‘De-render’, which now permanently de-renders items until they are removed from the Asset Blacklist.
- Skin downloader fixes
- Improved installer, no more downloading additional files during the install process.
- So much more!
This is ONE of the last Phoenix viewer releases we’ll be putting out, grab it while you can!
If you have any problems updating, please remember to contact our 24/7 Support Team for help!
The Phoenix Viewer Project, Inc.
Leave a comment (NOTE: We cannot provide support or help in these blog comments. If you need or want help please contact our support team through the correct channels. See our support page for more information.)