It is once again time for a new update!
Firestorm 4.7.7 comes with a few really nice new features, but more importantly it is overflowing with bug fixes and improvements from both us and Linden Lab! This release brings us to parity with LL version 4.0.1 (LL’s latest up to their release today).
Although this is a minor release it should be considered a major update that everyone should make an effort to upgrade to. It’s worth your while!
As usual there are just far too many changes to list specifics here so for a much more elaborate run through have a look at Inara Pey’s blog post on this release here , but the gist of it is all the LL awesomeness plus FS-specific…
- Skinning and translations;
- New features and fixes for builders and scripters;
- Improvements to audio and voice;
- KDU updated to 7.7.1 (thanks to all of you for your donations!);
- New features and improvements for OpenSim;
- Loads of new features and fixes in communications, navigation, groups, inventory, appearance, avatar, user interface, performance, stability . . . SOOooo much more!
For a complete change log please see http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/firestorm_change_log_188.8.131.52706
We will be blocking version 4.6.9 in three weeks’ time so if you are on this version please find a way to upgrade now and don’t wait until the last minute. We simply can no longer continue to support Windows XP or Mac Snow Leopard.
Jessica Lyon and the Firestorm Team!
Leave a comment (NOTE: We cannot provide support or help in these blog comments. If you need or want help please contact our support team through the correct channels. See our support page for more information.)