It’s release time again!
With this release we bring you Pathfinding documentation, tools and scripting functions in Firestorm, as well as an RLVa 1.4.7 update, more crash fixes, stability and performance improvements and a bunch of new features too!
New in 188.8.131.52803
- Skin improvements to Starlight, Vintage, Metaharper, FS High Contrast and Ansastorm.
- New windlight sky settings, including Ambient Dark, Grey and White and a new Tron Legacy series.
- Added pathfinding LSL functions from Linden Lab.
- Ability to disable group chat on a per-group basis!
- Snapshot uploads to Flickr (thanks to Katharine Berry and Exodus Viewer for that work).
- Temp uploads from snapshot floater.
- Cool new SLurl command line feature!
- New toolbar buttons for ground sit, sound explorer, asset blacklist.
- Our own less intrusive “Rebake terrain” button next to no build/no script/no push icons in menu/nav bar.
- Improved AO handling with other animating inworld objects.
- Ability to join our support group from Help menu.
- lots more!
- LSL Bridge disabled on OpenSim.
- Grid manager help link and docu on login page.
- Group creation cost corrected.
- Mapto command now working in OSgrid.
- Upload cost amounts corrected.
For complete release notes, including new features, fixes, improvements, changes and known issues please see our change log here:
Please note: As usual we highly recommend performing a clean install.
We may be a little while before our next release since it’s going to require considerable work, like merging to LL’s latest code, Havok, setting up our separate builds for SL/OpenSim, and most importantly… stabilizing all that new stuff.
Enjoy the update!
The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
Leave a comment (NOTE: We cannot provide support or help in these blog comments. If you need or want help please contact our support team through the correct channels. See our support page for more information.)