‘Tis the season… for bug fixes!
We frequently hear from our users that you wish we would spend less time on features and more time on bugs, well this is definitely that release. With this maintenance update we bring you a few great new features but HUNDREDS of bug fixes and improvements! I’m looking forward to seeing if bug fixes really are as important as features based on how many of you update this time around!
Some feature highlights include…
- Group ban functionality by Linden Lab
- Search functionality for Preferences and Menu items.
- Autoresponse can now include an inventory item
- Displayed columns in radar now customizable
- New replace inventory links option
- Right-click mouse walk by Singularity
Far too many bug fixes and improvements to list… please see the change log which can be found here.
- We highly recommended you perform a clean install this time around.
- ATI/AMD video card users be advised. The latest driver offering 14.12 and beta drivers 14.9.2, 14.11.1 and 14.11.2 from AMD breaks rigged mesh rendering. More info here
- Version 4.6.1 will be blocked in the new year.
With that, I will leave this blog post short and sweet so we have room for our BIG surprise announcement next week! 😉
The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.